- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 wraps
- print/save recipe
Refresh your breakfast routine with these simple, tasty wraps, which feature a mouthwatering mashup of fruit and veggies and come together in just 15 minutes. You can serve these chilled, at room temperature, or lightly warmed in a skillet.
For more fresh ways to cook and bake with blueberries, check out our roundup of 17 Juicy Vegan Blueberry Recipes.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts or peanuts
- 4 or 5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- In a bowl stir together blueberries, celery, walnuts, and mint.
- For each wrap, in a skillet heat a tortilla over medium 30 seconds per side. Transfer warm tortilla to a cutting board. Arrange ½ cup spinach on tortilla. Top with a banana; mash banana with a fork. Top with one-fourth of the blueberry mixture. Roll up tortilla, folding in sides. Place wrap, folded sides down, on a platter. Repeat to make four wraps.