- 2 15-oz. cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, shredded
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, warmed
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup Cilantro-Cashew Dressing
- 2 tablespoon finely snipped fresh cilantro
- In a medium saucepan combine beans and ½ cup water. Cook over medium heat just until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook frozen vegetables in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- Divide spinach among soup or salad bowls. Add beans, vegetables, and rice. Top with tomatoes and green onions, and drizzle with Cilantro-Cashew Dressing. Sprinkle fresh cilantro over the top. Serve warm.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.