- 1 medium pineapple, peeled and cored (about 2 lb.)
- 4 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced (3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut pineapple into 1x1-inch spears. Then slice spears crosswise into paper-thin squares.
- Mix pineapple slices and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.