- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 pops
- print/save recipe
Made with just two ingredients and zero added sugar, these pretty ice pops are sweet, tangy, and truly refreshing. Use the deepest-red watermelon you can find for the most striking color contrast.
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 4 fresh kiwi, peeled and quartered
- Place watermelon in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until very smooth. Pour into ice pop molds, filling about two-thirds full. Add sticks. Freeze at least 2 hours or until watermelon is nearly solid.
- Place kiwi in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour kiwi mixture over watermelon. Freeze at least 2 hours or until pops are completely frozen.
- Run molds under hot water to help release ice pops.