- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 flatbreads
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 recipe Homemade Oil Free Pizza Dough
- 6 baby potatoes, quartered
- 8 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup no-salt-added canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage or ¼ tsp. dried sage, crushed
- 2 cups fresh microgreens
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly sprinkle a large baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Divide dough into four portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll portions into 7- to 8-inch circles or 10×5-inch ovals. Transfer flatbreads to prepared pan. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned and set (flatbreads may puff). Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 15×10-inch baking pan with foil. Arrange potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrot, and shallot in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with red wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Roast about 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, for balsamic glaze, in a small saucepan bring balsamic vinegar to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 6 minutes or until mixture has reduced to about 1 ½ Tbsp. and thickened to a syrup consistency.
- In a bowl mash beans with a fork and stir in sage and 2 tsp. water. Spread on flatbreads. Top with roasted vegetables. Remove foil from baking sheet; transfer flatbreads to baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes to heat through.
- Drizzle flatbreads with balsamic glaze and top with microgreens.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.