- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- 1 batch
- print/save recipe
This is my all-time favorite salsa. It has a smoky flavor and is kid-friendly and great as a dip. You can also use it as a tasty filling for a burrito or enchilada.
- 1 – one pound bag of frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 – 15 ounce cans of Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- One pound of Roma Tomatoes (approximately 4), seeded and diced
- One bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions (or more, to taste) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Paste (or ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder) or more to taste
- Juice and zest from 4 limes
- Optional: Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Flavors will improve on sitting. Stir well before serving.