Ginger and cayenne give this sauce a flavorful kick, and it takes only 5 minutes to make.
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and whisk well.
2. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Photo by Keepin’ it Kind
Find this recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Preparing a perfect salad is now as easy as a toss and a pour. Our salad dressings have no added oils and are crafted especially for your whole-food, plant-based diet.