- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Serves 4
- print/save recipe
Try these baked, oil-free french-fries and ketchup which are a tasty delight! The ketchup can also be used on veggie burgers or a potato scramble, and will keep for up to 10 days in the refrigerator.
Find this recipe and more kid-friendly and comfort food ideas in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 3-4 potatoes washed and unpeeled; any variety (russet, Yukon Gold, sweet potato, or yam), cut into ½-inch wide sticks
- Place cut potatoes on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 400º F for 15 minutes.
- Take out and flip the fries over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until they are golden brown and puffed up.
- Serve immediately with Ketchup or mustard.
Note: Add some flavor by placing the cut potatoes into a plastic bag with ½ teaspoon garlic powder (or dried herb/spice of your choice) and shaking to coat the potatoes before baking.