- 1 apple, cut into medium dice
- 1 grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce
- Place the apple, grapefruit, and pomegranate seeds in a bowl. Add the lemon juice (if using), salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve on a bed of greens.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.