- Ready In:
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
There’s no seafood in this dish, but we don’t think you will miss it—and the fish won’t be mad either. Instead we use cauliflower. The lime juice breaks down its fibers, resulting in a salad or dip so tasty that you won’t want to share. Just cancel the party now and keep it to yourself!
Ceviche dip recipe adapted from Thug Kitchen: Party Grub
By Bad Manners,
- 1 small head of cauliflower, finely chopped (about 2½ cups)
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced (about 4 medium)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix together the cauliflower, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, salt, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Add the cilantro and let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add the avocado and black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
7 Keys to Success on a Healthy Vegan Diet
Getting started on a plant-based diet or looking to refresh your eating habits? Download our practical guide to long-term success.