- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 pops
Save this recipe for a hot summer day! Luscious strawberries, nectarines, and blueberries are encased in lightly sweetened almond milk to create the perfect fruit-forward popsicle. These colorful treats are an ideal afternoon snack or healthy dessert that both kids and adults will love.
Tip: No ice pop molds? Use 3- to 5-oz. paper cups. After filling, cover the cups with foil. Cut a slit in the center of the foil on each cup; insert a wooden stick in each slit. Place cups on a small baking sheet and then freeze.
By Nancy Macklin,
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup unsweetened, unflavored plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh nectarine or peach
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Thinly slice ½ cup strawberries; set aside. In a blender combine the remaining strawberries, the milk, maple syrup, and almond extract. Cover and blend until smooth. Tuck the reserved strawberry slices, the nectarine slices, and blueberries into 3- to 5-oz. Pop molds. Pour strawberry mixture over fruit. Add tops and sticks to molds.
- Freeze about 4 hours or until completely frozen. Run pop molds under hot water to help loosen pops. Remove pops from molds.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.