- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 1 cup
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen golden yellow corn
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender combine corn and ½ cup water. Cover and blend until smooth. Press mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
- Whisk the next six ingredients (through salt) into corn mixture. Season with pepper.
- Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.