- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 1/2 Cup
- print/save recipe
A gourmet dressing for when I long for the flavors of the French countryside, this golden blend adds life to any raw or warm salad but also works well with roasted or grilled veggies, potatoes, asparagus, and artichokes.
This dijon dressing recipe was adapted from the original in The Plantpower Way. Reprinted by arrangement with Avery Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA), a Penguin Random House Company.
- 2 tablespoons high-quality Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Celtic sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon fresh dill
- Add all the ingredients to a mason jar, screw on the lid, and shake. Adjust the seasonings to taste.
- This oil-free dressing will keep up to a week in the refrigerator. If you like, triple the quantity and make a full jar.