- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 tacos
- print/save recipe
These veggie tacos get their smoky flavor from chipotle salsa and roasted corn. If you can’t find frozen roasted corn, cook regular frozen corn in a nonstick skillet over medium-high until slightly blackened.
Looking for more Mexican-inspired vegan dishes to add to your menu? Try these veggie fajitas.
- 1 10- to 12-oz. package fresh cauliflower florets
- ½ of a medium red onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- ¾ cup jarred chipotle salsa, divided
- 1 15-oz. can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a 15×10-inch baking pan with foil. Cut up any large cauliflower florets. Place cauliflower, red onion, and ¼ cup of the salsa in the prepared pan; toss to coat. Roast 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and charred, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine black beans, corn, and the remaining ½ cup salsa.
- Spoon bean mixture onto tortillas. Top with cauliflower mixture, cabbage, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.