- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 wraps
- print/save recipe
Craving Thanksgiving flavors without making an entire feast—or looking for a tasty way to repurpose feast-day leftovers? These hearty wraps deliver all the same delicious flavors you know and love in a small hand-held version. A quick cranberry relish complements melt-in-your-mouth sweet potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, sage-infused white beans, and tangy onion. Roll it all up in a whole wheat tortilla and sink your teeth into the comforting tastes that remind you of gathering around a table with loved ones. If you have leftover Thanksgiving cranberry relish, sweet potatoes, and/or Brussels sprouts, go ahead and use them.
Tip: These make for great grab-and-go lunches! Assemble and chill these wraps up to 8 hours in advance.
- 1½ cups cranberries (6 oz.)
- ⅓ cup pure cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 15-oz. can no-salt-added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (1½ cups)
- 12 oz. sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼-inch slabs or slices
- 6 oz. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 2 cups)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups baby greens (kale, spinach, green and red chard, and/or arugula)
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- In a small saucepan combine cranberries, sugar, and ⅓ cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until cranberries soften and are saucelike, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, the sage, and mustard. Add beans; toss to coat. Cover and chill while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Arrange sweet potatoes on half of the pan and Brussels sprouts on the other half. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Roast about 25 minutes or until tender, turning vegetables and brushing with vinegar halfway through roasting. Let cool.
- To assemble, spread cranberry sauce over tortillas. Top with greens, sweet potatoes, beans (using a slotted spoon), Brussels sprouts, onion, and pepitas. Roll up. Cut in half to serve.