- ½ cup cooked or canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup unsweetened plant milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.