- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2 tablespoons
- print/save recipe
We hope that's quick enough for you! This easy, quick oil-free balsamic dressing comes from chef Katie Simmons. Serve it over a hearty plant-based salad, marinated mushrooms, or grilled tofu.
Recipe from Plants-Rule.
Find this recipe and more (plus create a quick shopping list) in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil (or other dried herbs)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients with 2 teaspoons water in a jar or Tupperware container.
- Close lid, and shake for a few seconds to mix well.