- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 24 doughnut holes
- print/save recipe
These delicious no-fry vegan Jelly Doughnut Holes are bite-size bits of bliss. Fill them with as much jam as possible for sweetest results.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 4 teaspoons sodium-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups plant milk
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup store-bought fruit-only jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a silicone mini-muffin mold.
- To make the batter, in a large bowl, mix together the flours, oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add milk, maple syrup, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix lightly just until combined; don’t overmix. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes.
- Without stirring, scoop 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin mold.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove doughnuts from oven and let cool for 15 to 20 minutes in the molds; then carefully pop them out of their molds to finish cooling.
- Fill a piping bag with the fruit jam. Poke a hole in the top of a doughnut with the tip of the icing bag, and fill with jam just until jam overflows from hole. Poke a second hole in the side of the doughnut, away from the top hole, and fill with jam. Repeat with remaining doughnuts.