- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms (4 oz.)
- 1¼ cups chopped red potatoes (6 oz.)
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups unsweetened, unflavored plant milk, such as almond, soy, cashew, or rice
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, or parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twelve 2½-inch muffin cups with foil bake cups.
- In a large skillet cook mushrooms, potatoes, bell pepper, and onion over medium 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally and adding water, 1 to 2 Tbsp. at a time, as needed to prevent sticking. Stir in broccoli.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl stir together milk and flaxseed meal; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir vegetable mixture and the next five ingredients (through turmeric) into milk mixture. Spoon about ⅓ cup into each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center seems set. Let stand in muffin cups on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from cups. Serve warm. Season with black pepper and sprinkle with fresh herbs, if using.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.