This tastes so much like the real thing that most people won’t be able to guess what it is made from.
1. Blend the peas, garlic, lime juice, and cumin in a food processor until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir in the tomato, green onion, cilantro, and hot sauce. Add salt to taste.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to blend.
Dip recipe photo by Keepin’ It Kind
- 2 pounds frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅛ teaspoon hot sauce
- Sea salt
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious, plant-based meals the whole family will enjoy.