- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes about 1¾ cups
- print/save recipe
Ponzu sauce is a classic Japanese condiment. Used as a dip in Japanese cooking, this citrus-based sauce can be used alongside vegetables or as a flavoring for stir-fry or noodle dishes.
Find this recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup brown rice vinegar
- ¾ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup sake
- ¼ cup date molasses or brown rice syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.