- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes about 4 cups
Here’s another must-have fresh tomato salsa recipe that uses plenty of ripe, garden-fresh vegetables. I am not a fan of salsa made with out-of-season tomatoes, so when I can’t make my homemade salsa, I use a favorite store-bought salsa instead.
By Del Sroufe,
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced small
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced small
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, minced (for less heat, remove the seeds)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Store refrigerated until ready to serve.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.