- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 cups
Fresh dill is the perfect flavor partner for horseradish in this quick vegan potato salad. New potatoes work well in this dish because they hold their shape well even when cooked tender; brighten things up by choosing new potatoes in a variety of colors.
By Carla Christian,
- 2 lb. tiny red, yellow, and/or purple new potatoes, halved if large
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup bite-size pieces red bell pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a 6-qt. Dutch oven cook potatoes in boiling water 8 minutes or until nearly fork-tender. Add asparagus. Cook 3 minutes more; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain again.
- In an extra-large bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, dill, and horseradish. Add potato mixture and sweet pepper; toss to coat. Season with salt and black pepper.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.