- 1 – one pound bag of frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 – 15 ounce cans of Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- One pound of Roma Tomatoes (approximately 4), seeded and diced
- One bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- 4 scallions (or more, to taste) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Paste (or ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder) or more to taste
- Juice and zest from 4 limes
- Optional: Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Flavors will improve on sitting. Stir well before serving.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.