- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2 bowls
- print/save recipe
Enjoy all the flavors of a spring roll with the ease of a bowl. Brown rice noodles take the place of rice paper wrappers.
- 2 Tbsp. natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. brown rice noodles
- ⅔ cup frozen edamame
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- ½ of a medium cucumber, cut into bite-size strips
- ½ cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. sliced radishes
- Crushed peanuts
- Sliced Thai or jalapeño peppers
- Sliced green onions
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Make Peanut Sauce: In a small bowl whisk together natural creamy peanut butter, lime juice, pure maple syrup, and snipped fresh cilantro, grated fresh ginger, minced garlic, and, if desired, crushed red pepper. Gradually stir in 2 Tbsp. water until sauce is the consistency of maple syrup. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse well with cold water; drain. Cook edamame according to package directions.
- Divide noodles between two bowls and top with edamame, snow peas, cucumber, carrot, and radishes. Drizzle Peanut Sauce evenly over bowls. Add desired toppings.