- 8 ounces brown rice noodles or other whole-grain noodles
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 to 2 limes)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen Asian-style vegetables (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, white and light green parts chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped, roasted, unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, combine the soy sauce, brown rice syrup, lime juice, garlic, and ¼ cup water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in the Asian mixed vegetables and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and mung bean sprouts and toss to coat. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish the noodles with the green onions, chopped peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges. Serve.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.