- 1 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups fruit
- Soak the dates in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the cashews and 1 1/4 cup water to create cashew cream.
- Add the drained dates, cacao powder, carob powder, flaxseed powder, vanilla, and salt to the blender and blend into a smooth paste.
- Serve on a platter with fresh fruit.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.