- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2 cups | Serves 6-8
- print/save recipe
You can whip up this luscious, creamy chocolate dip recipe in less than 10 minutes! It's especially delicious with apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, pears, and bananas.
- 1 3/4 cups dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups fresh fruit, for dipping
- Soak the dates in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the cashews and 1 1/4 cups water to create cashew cream.
- Add the drained dates, cacao powder, carob powder, ground flaxseed, vanilla, and salt to the blender; blend into a smooth paste.
- Serve on a platter with fresh fruit.