- 4 cups frozen banana pieces (4 large bananas)
- ¼ cup unsweetened, unflavored almond milk, plus more if needed
- ¾ teaspoon pure almond extract
- 5½ cups pitted and chopped fresh or frozen pitted sweet cherries, thawed
- In a high-speed blender or food processor pulse banana pieces on low to medium-low until crumbly, stopping and scraping down sides once or twice. Add almond milk and almond extract; blend continuously 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth and creamy, adding more milk if needed. Stir in chopped cherries.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a 1-qt. container and store in the freezer up to 1 week.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.