- ½ of a 12- to 14-oz. pkg. extra-firm light silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons coarse-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes (1 lb.)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes (1 lb.)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 medium beets, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 8 oz. Brussels sprouts, quartered (2 cups)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. For mustard sauce, in a small food processor or blender combine tofu, mustard, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Cover and process until very smooth. Place 2 tablespoons sauce in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons water and the paprika. Reserve remaining mustard sauce.
- In a large bowl combine the next five ingredients (through parsnips). Drizzle with most of the diluted paprika sauce. Place in prepared baking sheets, leaving an area for beets. Place beets in the same bowl and toss with remaining paprika sauce; place in baking sheet. Roast vegetables 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle Brussels sprouts over vegetables in baking sheets, stirring to mix. Roast 20 to 30 minutes more or until all vegetables are tender and starting to brown.
- In a large serving bowl combine all vegetables. Add ¼ cup water to the reserved mustard sauce and drizzle over vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hash topped with fresh thyme, if desired. Cool any leftovers and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.