- Ready In:
- Makes 8 bars
These crunchy homemade granola bars are full of peanut buttery deliciousness with just a hint of cinnamon. They’re wholesome enough to have for breakfast yet sweet enough to have for dessert, and they make a great anytime, on-the-go snack. The recipe calls for smooth peanut butter, but feel free to use chunky if you prefer.
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with a 10-inch square of parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and rice syrup. Heat over low just until smooth, whisking constantly with a fork. Cool slightly. Stir in vanilla. Stir in oats, salt, and cinnamon until combined.
- Using moist fingers, press mixture into the prepared pan. Bake 18 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Using the parchment paper, lift out uncut bars. Cut into bars. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.