- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Serves 4
- print/save recipe
I created this dish as a way to use leftover cranberry relish. But it's so good, that now I make cranberry relish all year round just so I can make this. I freeze the cranberries when they are in season.
- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup 5 Minute Cranberry Relish (or store bought)
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- ½ cups pecans (optional)
- Bake sweet potatoes until tender.
- Cool slightly and then cut in half. Scoop pulp from each potato half leaving about a ¼” border so that the potato half will stand up and can be filled.
- Mash sweet potatoes with a potato masher and add cranberry relish and dried cranberries. Mix well to combine.
- Scoop potato mixture evenly into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
- Bake in a 350ºF preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Find this stuffed recipe and more in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.