You can whip up this luscious, creamy chocolate dip recipe in less than 10 minutes! It’s especially delicious with apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, pears, and bananas.
- Soak the dates in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the cashews and 1 1/4 cup water to create cashew cream.
- Add the drained dates, cacao powder, carob powder, flaxseed powder, vanilla, and salt to the blender and blend into a smooth paste.
- Serve caramel dip with fruit on a platter.
Photo by Heavenlynn Healthy
- 1 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups fruit
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious, plant-based meals the whole family will enjoy.