- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and grated (4 cups)
- 1 small onion, grated (½ cup)
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Tofu Sour Cream or aquafaba
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup Tofu Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place grated potatoes and onion in the middle of a clean kitchen towel. Fold the sides and squeeze out any liquid.
- Transfer potatoes and onion to a bowl. Add corn, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, baking powder, chives, parsley, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Form ⅓-cup patties and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges. Remove baking sheet from oven; flip the patties over. Increase the oven temperature to 425°F, and bake patties 10 minutes more, or until the tops are lightly browned.
- Serve with Tofu Sour Cream and applesauce.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.