- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2 cups
- print/save recipe
Toss this vegan ranch dressing with greens or into a Buddha bowl, or serve it as a dip with crudités and other finger foods, such as our Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites! For a thinner consistency that lends itself to drizzling, add a little more plant milk in Step 1.
Note: Fresh herbs give the dressing authentic flavor, but you can certainly use dried herbs in their place. No silken tofu? You can substitute one 15-oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, plus ½ cup unsweetened, unflavored plant milk for the tofu.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. soft silken tofu (see intro)
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened, unflavored plant-based milk, such as almond, soy, cashew, or rice
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley or ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh dill or ½ tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh chives or ½ tsp. dried chives
- In a blender combine the first five ingredients (through garlic powder) and season with salt and pepper. Cover and blend until creamy and smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in parsley, dill, and chives. Adjust seasoning. Chill before serving. Thin with additional milk if needed.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.