- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2½ cups dip
- print/save recipe
This emerald-green, herb-infused dip makes a nice, light complement to fresh veggies. Serve it with crudités such as sliced cucumbers, sugar snap peas, trimmed asparagus spears, cherry tomatoes, and strips of bell peppers and carrots. Or use it as a spread on wraps.
- 3 medium zucchini, peeled and diced (about 2½ cups)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine zucchini, almond flour, fresh herbs, lemon juice, garlic, and ½ cup water in a blender; blend into a thick dip. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill dip in the fridge for 1 hour. (It will thicken as it chills.)