- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 2½ cups dip
This emerald-green, herb-infused dip makes a nice, light complement to fresh veggies. Serve it with crudités such as sliced cucumbers, sugar snap peas, trimmed asparagus spears, cherry tomatoes, and strips of bell peppers and carrots. Or use it as a spread on wraps.
By Darshana Thacker,
- 3 medium zucchini, peeled and diced (about 2½ cups)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine zucchini, almond flour, fresh herbs, lemon juice, garlic, and ½ cup water in a blender; blend into a thick dip. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill dip in the fridge for 1 hour. (It will thicken as it chills.)
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.