- 2 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 scallions (green onions) cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two shallow baking pans with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl combine asparagus, scallions, and sweet pepper. In a small bowl stir together 2 Tbsp. water, the miso paste, tarragon, and garlic powder. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pans.
- Roast 7 to 9 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with black pepper. If desired, garnish with additional fresh tarragon.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.