- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes about 4 cups
- print/save recipe
When homemade barbecue sauce is in the refrigerator, this dish can be brought together in minutes. The barbecue sauce is what makes this dish; so if you don’t have time to make it at home, make sure to use a great-tasting, low-sodium sauce in its place. Serve with roasted or grilled vegetables for a colorful and delicious meal.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Del’s Basic Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the pinto beans and barbecue sauce in a large bowl, and mix well. Transfer the beans to an 8 × 8-inch casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.