- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 pops
These no-sugar-added vegan ice pops harness the power of fruit for a sweet summer treat that’s truly refreshing. Note that this recipe calls for craft sticks and ice pop molds, so have those ready to go. If you don’t have ice pop molds, use small paper cups instead.
Recipe from sweetsimplevegan.com
By Jasmine Briones,
- 12 oz. frozen strawberries (2 cups)
- 4 Medjool dates, divided
- ¾ cup plant milk, divided
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 8 oz. frozen blueberries (1¼ cups)
- Combine strawberries, half of dates, and ¼ cup plant milk in a blender; puree until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds and place in the freezer until set, at least 20 minutes. (Make sure each layer freezes until set so it won’t bleed into the surrounding.)
- Wash blender thoroughly. Combine sliced bananas with ¼ cup plant milk in blender; puree until smooth. Pour this layer over strawberry mixture and return to freezer until set, at least 20 minutes. At this point, insert craft sticks into center of each mold (the stick should stand on its own).
- Wash blender thoroughly. Combine blueberries with remaining dates and plant milk in blender; puree until smooth. Pour over frozen banana mixture and return to freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove ice pops from freezer and let stand for a few minutes until they easily release from molds. If needed, place molds briefly in a container of warm water to loosen from molds. Serve immediately.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
7 Keys to Success on a Healthy Vegan Diet
Getting started on a plant-based diet or looking to refresh your eating habits? Download our practical guide to long-term success.