- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 Servings
- print/save recipe
This is a vegan version of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. It's a delicious, refreshing, and guilt-free soft-serve dessert.
From The Abundance Diet
Find this cool dessert recipe and more kid-friendly ideas in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 4 medium-sized bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces and frozen
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon to 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, as needed
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- In a food processor, combine the frozen banana pieces, cherries, and vanilla extract.
- Process until creamy, adding almond milk one tablespoon at a time as necessary.
- Pulse in the chocolate chips. Serve immediately.