- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 banana
- ⅔ cups pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in blender except for chia seeds and blend until smooth.
- Add seeds and blend again, adding more milk if necessary to achieve a vortex.
- Pour into 4 bowls and cover with Saran Wrap, chill several hours or overnight.
- Dust with cinnamon before serving.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.