- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 servings
- print/save recipe
Who needs to bake a pumpkin pie when you can have the taste of pumpkin pie in just minutes? This pudding is so easy and delicious you will want to make it all year round
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 banana
- ⅔ cups pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in blender except for chia seeds and blend until smooth.
- Add seeds and blend again, adding more milk if necessary to achieve a vortex.
- Pour into 4 bowls and cover with Saran Wrap, chill several hours or overnight.
- Dust with cinnamon before serving.