This dressing has more color than a traditional creamy white ranch recipe. I like to use fresh herbs, but feel free to substitute dried ones, reducing the measure by half. Besides as an oil-free dressing for salads, you can also use this versatile recipe as a dip served with crudités or as a sandwich spread.
1. Place the spinach in a kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess water. Place in a blender along with the tofu, vinegar, garlic powder and onion powder. Blend into a creamy paste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the parsley, dill, chives, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and adjust the seasoning.
3. Chill before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Dip recipe photo by Green Evi
Find this healthy ranch dressing recipe and more BBQ ideas in the Forks Over Knives Recipe App.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparing a perfect salad is now as easy as a toss and a pour. Our salad dressings have no added oils and are crafted especially for your whole-food, plant-based diet.