- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 1 cup
- print/save recipe
Looking for a vegan version of honey mustard? Try this quick recipe. Date paste adds just the right amount of sweetness without any added sugar.
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Date Paste
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a blender combine the first four ingredients (through lemon juice) and ¼ cup water. Cover and blend until smooth. Season with pepper.
- Chill, covered, until ready to serve.