- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 8 cups
- print/save recipe
This fresh green bowl is packed with fiber and nutrients to power you through your day. Save time chopping broccoli florets by using purchased riced broccoli, which is available fresh in some markets.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli or riced broccoli
- 2 cups cooked green French lentils
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 small fresh jalapeño chile, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups spring microgreens or baby greens
- 1 medium avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pepitas
- In a large bowl whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper. Add the next eight ingredients (through jalapeño). Toss to combine. Cover and chill 1 to 8 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Just before serving, stir in microgreens and avocado. Sprinkle with pepitas.