- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 10 Bites
- print/save recipe
These raw choco bites might look and taste decadent, but they're mainly made of banana, carrot, and oats. You can make them for dessert or use them as a raw power snack, as they're sweetened with energizing figs, dates, and raw cacao.
From Naked Food magazine
- 1 carrot
- 1 banana
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 dried figs
- 3 dates
- 2 tsp. raw cacao
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Chop carrot in large pieces. In a food processor, blend carrots, figs, and dates for 10-15 seconds or until minced. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add banana and oats and mash with a fork or bare hands. Add carrot mix and raw cacao. Blend together until mixture is uniform. Shape into 1-inch round bites and set aside.
- Pour some shredded coconut (if using) on a small bowl, and roll each bite until coconut covers the surface. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.