- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup plant milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla bean powder or extract
- Fruit of choice
- Place oats, liquid, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla into a 16-ounce mason jar or container of choice. Mix well. Seal shut and place jar in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mix again and top with anything you'd like, such as fresh fruit, more chia seeds, or cacao nibs.
Healthy eatingshouldn't be a hassle
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious meals the whole family will enjoy.Get meal planner
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
7 Keys to Success on a Healthy Vegan Diet
Getting started on a plant-based diet or looking to refresh your eating habits? Download our practical guide to long-term success.