- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup plant milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla bean powder or extract
- Fruit of choice
- Place oats, liquid, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla into a 16-ounce mason jar or container of choice. Mix well. Seal shut and place jar in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mix again and top with anything you'd like, such as fresh fruit, more chia seeds, or cacao nibs.
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.