- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Serves 1
- print/save recipe
To get through those busy weeks, try this easy and healthy breakfast that you can make the night before.
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup plant milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 heaping tablespoon chia seeds
- ½-1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla bean powder or extract
- Fruit of choice
- Place oats, liquid, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla into a 16-ounce mason jar or container of choice. Mix well. Seal shut and place jar in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, mix again and top with anything you'd like, such as fresh fruit, more chia seeds, or cacao nibs.