There’s no seafood in this dish, but we don’t think you will miss it—and the fish won’t be mad either. Instead we use cauliflower. The lime juice breaks down its fibers, resulting in a salad or dip so tasty that you won’t want to share. Just cancel the party now and keep it to yourself!
Ceviche dip recipe adapted from Thug Kitchen: Party Grub
1. Mix together the cauliflower, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, salt, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Add the cilantro and let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
2. Add the avocado and black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, finely chopped (about 2½ cups)
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced (about 4 medium)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Become a great plant-based cook. The FOK Online Cooking Course teaches you how to make delicious meals anytime. Features top chef instructors, delicious recipes, and more!