This refreshing salad does not need any dressing or seasoning. You can substitute oranges for the grapefruit, if you like.
1. Place the apple, grapefruit, and pomegranate seeds in a bowl. Add the lemon juice (if using), salt, and pepper and mix well.
2. Garnish with fresh mint and serve on a bed of greens.
- 1 apple, cut into medium dice
- 1 grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce
With weekly meal plans, Forks Meal Planner takes the hard work out of making nutritious, plant-based meals the whole family will enjoy.