I love anything with peanut butter—especially a spoon. I eat peanut butter only as a special treat because of the fat content, and this dish is one of my favorite special treats. This dish comes together quickly. If you are cooking for one or two, you can put as much pasta as you want in a bowl, toss it with an appropriate amount of sauce, and save the rest.
By Del Sroufe,
- 1 pound whole-grain spaghetti
- ½ –¾ cup Almost Instant Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onion, white and green parts
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain the noodles, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- Place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl, add the Peanut Sauce, and toss to mix well.
- Serve garnished with the chopped green onion and chopped peanuts.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.