- Prep-time: / Ready In:
- Makes 4 cups
- print/save recipe
Just a little bit of maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon make this simple chia pudding recipe totally delicious. Sliced fresh strawberries add bright color and flavor, but just about any fresh fruit would work well with this dessert.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced into ½-inch pieces
- In a blender or food processor combine the almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. Cover and blend or process 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- To serve, stir chilled pudding, and serve topped with strawberries.