- 6-8 stalks asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 2 tablespoons
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- 6 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 cup peas
- Toss the asparagus in the garlic, lemon juice, and salt.
- Grill the asparagus until it just starts to develop a few blackened spots. The asparagus should still have some crispness to it.
- Cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Boil the pasta until it is al dente.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the asparagus, parsley, and peas.
Learn how to cookplant-based meals at home
Forks Over Knives’ online cooking course will help you learn new techniques, flavors, and skills to live your very best life.Join the course
Discover finger-lickin’good food with our app
Get inspired! Our chefs add delicious new plant-based recipes every week to keep mealtime exciting and satisfying.Get the recipe app
Free 5-Day Meal Plan!
Get a taste for healthy, fuss-free meal planning with this free five-day meal plan from Forks Meal Planner!
More from Forks Over Knives
Join our mailing list
Get free recipes and the latest info on living a happy, healthy plant-based lifestyle.
Thank you! You have been successfully subscribed.